Admission Procedure includes 6 steps. Get in touch with the school administration if you have any questions with any of the steps below.
Completion of the File
(Accounting Office / Registrar’s Office)
APPLICATION FEE: Pay application fee and testing fee Php 2,500 to the Cashier’s office.
This non-refundable/non-transferable fee is due upon submission of the Application Form. The fee must be paid in cash.
APPLICATION FORM: Present official receipt and secure application form to the Registrar.
- Application form (accomplished and signed) with 3 pcs of 2×2 recent colored picture
- Accomplished student medical record (use FIS form)
- Photocopy of English NSO authenticated birth certificate (show original copy for authentication)
- Photocopy of latest report card (Form 138) (show original copy for authentication)
- Certificate of Good moral character/letters of recommendation from the Principal, teacher, and guidance counselor (use FIS form). Enclose these in sealed envelopes duly signed at the flap
Additional requirements for foreign students:
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) (show original copy for authentication)
- Original Special Study Permit (SSP) from the Bureau of Immigration (FIS will be in charge of the process. Pay corresponding fee.
- Photocopy of Passport (show original for authentication)
Note: documents will no longer be returned to the applicant after admission
- Test schedules are as follows:
- Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 AM to 12:00 NN and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Saturdays, 9:00 AM to 12:00 NN
- Location: Library
- Note: test results may be secured an hour after
- On the scheduled date, arrive 15 minutes prior to the exam
- Bring official receipt of testing fee
- Interview with the applicants and parent/guardian will follow after the exam
- After releasing the exam and interview results, a certificate of acceptance signed by the Principal will be given
- Applicants who passed the test and interviews that are approved for admission in the student roster
- Wait for the written notification of the decision given to the student. Family must settle a non-refundable reservation fee to ensure a slot
- Applicants who passed the test and interviews and is approved for admission, but have to wait due to program slot limitations
- Applicants may pay a refundable slot reservation fee to be placed in the official waitlist. The name will remain for one (1) academic year until slots are available or applications withdraw
- Once a slot is available, the Admissions committee will decide students who will likely contribute to class growth
- Parents will receive a notification regarding the waitlisted student’s status
- Applicants who do not meet all admission requirements and whose record is deemed to be insufficient in terms of academic and behavioural concerns
- Students may file for an appeal for one time only and parents/guardians must submit additional documents.
- The Admissions committee will decide on the finality of the applicant’s status
Upon official enrollment, submit the following additional requirements:
- Grade school Transcript of records (Form 137)
- Grade school diploma (certified true copy)
- Pay non-refundable reservation fee of Php 50,000.00